Sunday, December 18, 2011

the travelin' van

after 6 months since i left Al-ain which is my home for more than 3yrs with my family, I find myself travelin' back again ....from Abu Dhabi to Al-ain with my family and friends. It was an unexpected trip to Al-ain but exciting. I really miss Al-ain...especially the greens, no traffic and simple life.
It was a one day tour around the city, first thing was going straight to Jabeel Hafeet the highest point to experience the spectacular view of Al-ain ang neighbouring Oman.
While at the top ,I notice a strange looking van which is not the familiar type of vehicle in this area. The first thing came into my mind is to have a souvenir picture taken..shoot! shoot! shoot!...only to finf out there was a couple and a dog inside..with my amazement  I approached the man to have a picture with him and my family. Pretty amazing they're travelling around the world with there old volkswagen wagon.
I wish I could do the same someday!
Here's some of the pictures taken with the trevelin' van...

the van..and view of Al-ain at Jabeel Hafeet
Nathan trying to open the door ...halakata..
Yahoo...di namin alam may tao pala sa loob
hala sige picture!
my wife....
my sister in law Ate Luz
from Austria with love...

stickers of places...
here I am finally meeting the man of the house...
can I join the trip bro? "Sure give me 500 dhs...ahehehehe!"
Luvs baka sumama ka na diyan a...
aba may balak sumama...
ay may partner pala...

this is life men!

lucky dog...
that's my boy!...



No comments: