Thursday, September 15, 2011

"the last kiss"

got the chance to watch this movie last night...i love the story as it goes . . . .as the the saying goes "you will never fail if you never give up" ....may mga pagkakataon talaga na may mga pagkakamali tayo at minsan hindi natin alam nasasaktan na pala natin ang mahal natin sa buhay pero sa kabila ng lahat meron namang puwang ng pagbabago at pagsisisi . . . . "forgiveness"...and a chance to learn and grow from our mistakes !

Memorable qoutes from the Last Kiss...

Stephen: Stop talking about love. Every asshole in the world says he loves somebody. It means nothing. It still doesn't mean anything. What you feel only matters to you. It's what you do to the people you say you love, that's what matters. It's the only thing that counts.

Michael: I'm in love with your daughter Stephen, Maybe that doesn't mean anything you but I'm standing here. You are her father, I am looking you in the eyes and I'm telling you I will do anything in the world to get your daughter back.
Stephen: Really?
Michael: Really.
Stephen: Anything?
Michael: I'll do anything.
Stephen: People say that, they don't mean it.
Michael: But I mean it!
Stephen: Well it's very simple... do whatever it takes.
Michael: It's that simple?
Stephen: Yes... you can't fail if you don't give up. 

No comments: