Saturday, August 10, 2013

Got ya ! ! !

It was the first day of Eid...I just woke after a movie marathon...had my breakfast...spend sometime on the computer... then boredom strikes...went out for a walk and ended up in a shopping mall nearby...went inside a sports shop went around and ended up with this great shoes! got ya! great discount ...a gift for myself ! love it! Adidas kanadia tr 5.
Actually, I've been scouting for a sports shoes for a while. I've been to a couple of sports store but I couldn't find a pair that suits my budget.
I would not spend on a thing just to satisfyy myself or just being having the best shoes, I just want only that thing that really gives me comfort. So, once I saw this type of shoes i knew this is it! No second thought, just grab it went to the counter, pay it in cash and ...up..up.. and away.
Yahoo! I have a new pair of shoes!




No comments: