Thursday, March 8, 2012

instant back pack and an adidas shoes?

i told my wife i would only go out for a walk...and while on my way i ended up having this stuff on every store i dropped by...so i gues next time i can't go alone anymore hahahaha! anyway it didn't cost me that much and its within my budget... I would not go for something expensive, if i  had to go around all the shops around my place. i'll do it just to find something worthy and good quality.
just a thought of rewarding myself once in a while.


Nike backpack for my lunchbox and other personal stuff..perfect! I bought this when the store is about to close.

love this Adidas shoes...actually its a football design shoes but i guess it can be used for casual or sporty outfit. need to have some football outfit to complete the scene...hahaha!

this is it...the "Pulutans"

No comments: